Ticket sales are important to support performances and events during each season however, as with all non‐profit arts organizations, the Clayton Center relies upon the active involvement of our community to lend financial support. Gifts from donors and patrons allow the Clayton Center to offer a diverse array of live performances, workshops and classes and unique community and educational outreach programs.
Ways to Support Us
Download the Clayton Center for the Arts Patrons Circle Pledge Card .
The Clayton Center has developed the Patrons Circle to assist you in determining your level of annual giving to the Clayton Center, enjoying the benefits of joining others who support the Clayton Center while participating and appreciating the arts. Find Patrons Circle levels of giving and ways to Donate on our Clayton Center Patrons Circle Page or contact Cheri Compton at 865-981-8263 or email@example.com.
Business Partners and Sponsors
When businesses partner with the arts, everyone wins, because the arts inspire new ideas, fresh thinking and creative collaboration. The Clayton Center for the Arts relies on financial support from the business community in the form of sponsorships.
By partnering with the Clayton Center through sponsorships, businesses support us in bringing diverse performances to the Clayton Center as well as supporting programs such as the Penny 4 Arts program where children who may not have had access to the arts may attend a performance for 1 penny when accompanied by a paying adult.
Sponsorships may include benefits such as recognition through media coverage and advertising materials, an ad in programs for the season and Complimentary Tickets with which to host family, friends and business associates and a banner which is displayed in the William Baxter Lee Grand Foyer all season. Sponsorships are tailored for each business and we will assist in targeting sponsorships to connect your business and brand to our patrons. For more information on how to align your business with the Clayton Center for the Arts, contact Cheri Compton, Director of Marketing at 865-981-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Clayton Center produces 2 season programs each year. These are full color programs that feature Clayton Center events and are provided to patrons who attend all Clayton Center performances in the 1196 seat Ronald and Lynda Nutt Theatre, the 252 seat Harold and Jean Lambert Recital Hall and the 180 seat Haslam Flexible Theatre. Programs are also available in the lobby throughout the season.
Reasons to Support the Clayton Center for the Arts *
- Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community When you partner to support local theater, music, museums, dance and public art, you help to make your community more attractive to current and future employees.
- The arts help you build market share, enhance your brand and reach new customers. Businesses agree that the arts increase name recognition (79 percent) and offer networking opportunities to develop new business (74 percent).
- The arts help you get your message across in engaging ways.
- The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures. Committing to the arts lets people inside and outside your company know that you value (and promote) innovative thinking and a creative culture.
- When you partner with local arts, you partner with the whole city. The arts are essential to the health and vitality of neighborhoods, cities, states and our nation. They enhance community development, create jobs, spur urban renewal, attract new businesses, draw tourism dollars, and create an environment that attracts skilled and educated workers.
*Data provided by The 2013 BCA National Survey of Business Support for the Arts and The pARTnership Movement, Americans for the Arts